17 April 2008

Favorites Quiz

Here is an interesting Quiz from blog MORNING COFFEE.

Here goes:

A) FOUR PLACES I GO OVER AND OVER:

Sleep, work, church, did I say work?

B) FOUR PEOPLE WHO ENCOURAGED MY FAITH ALONG THE WAY:

Thomas Merton, an anonymous 14th century monk, Ronald Reagan,
and a young Episcopal Curate.

C) FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:

Ice cream, rice, peanut butter, sweet 'taters.

D) FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:

Piney woods on a crisp fall day, sleeping in a grand hotel,
The good ship lollipop (complete with cute, happy music)
and of course, the right-hand line to the way out.

E) FOUR MOVIES I WOULD WATCH OVER AND OVER:

Apocalypse Now, Last of the Mohicans, Any Clint Eastwood cowboy
movie, The shootist (John Wayne's last movie, I think)

F) FOUR THINGS I LIKE ABOUT THE ORTHODOX CHURCH:

Continuity, Acapella hymnody, the primacy of prayer,
and a proper respect for the holy mysteries.

G) FOUR OF MY FAVORITE HOBBIES:

Net Surfing (maybe thats not a hobby, just a time-waster), art,
shooting, reading the Old Testament.

No comments: